Monday 8 July 2019

08.07.19
(ignore the date on the top- it is running on another time and I cant fix it. So I will just write the actual date at the top here)
Today has been quite uneventful, but very busy, if you know what I mean. We have to clean the house very well. It can be quite stressful sometimes, and very annoying. Real estate agents are very picky, and want the house to look perfect. We didn't know we needed to take photos of the house when we moved in,so that is a bit of a disadvantage.The house wasn't in very good condition when we came,so it is already in better condition now than it was before.
Mum and Dad said I've been a very big help. Although I've already sorted through my clothes, we still need to get rid of a few more. I know we can replace this stuff in Darwin,but I'm still sad to see so much stuff go.
Lots of people have been quite helpful in cleaning- my cousins, my Aunty, my Grandparents, and some good friends Rob and Teresa, who are returned missionaries from China. I want to thank them very much for their kindness and help.
It feels easier to leave the house behind because it is quite empty. Tonight, the camping begins.
I'm glad we are leaving our house now- when it is empty it is not as appealing. But I will really miss my backyard, where I have played and learned lots from God about who he is. He taught me through nature.
We will be leaving soon.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it doesn't feel like your home anymore, so perhaps that will make leaving a little easier. Soon you'll be making a new place home and making it inviting for all the new people you'll be getting to know. I hope it might be possible to visit Darwin one day too. Safe travels!
    Aunty Lisette Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to read about your trip. Have a wonderful, safe and enjoyable time. It will be an experience to see the desert. I am looking forward to reading your next blog. Love you very much. ❤xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Previous messaage is from Baba. xxoo

    ReplyDelete